We love IT professionals. At rindus, we are dedicated to creating and providing an extraordinary work environment and spirit, where motivation, creativity and the will to build great products thrives - and where every single contribution to the team’s success is valued. People are our passion and we focus all our effort in helping and empowering everyone of our employees get the best out of themselves, unfold their full potential, and grow. Working in our distributed company, you will benefit from an international and diverse environment with people from different countries and cultures. Join us!
What we do: We manage the three biggest challenges faced by our clients:
1. Where do I find the best teams? Within a minimal time period we are able to recruit the best software developers, product managers, project managers and quality assurance experts. Like dedicated employees, they cater exclusively to our customers, both onshore and nearshore.
2. How do we integrate them efficiently? Our management ensures that the new teams are integrated quickly and seamlessly into our clients’ processes. They work productively without hindrances or complications.
3. How can we grow with them? Together we optimize the project management of our customers and help to make them more efficient than ever before, with allocated teams. Rapid software development leads to growth and new business potential.
- As a Django and Python Developer, you will participate in all phases of the software development cycle from product definition and design through implementation, documentation and training for a project from scratch in a small team
- Continuously develop our intranet and workflow management system
- Develop and improve our tools for business process automation and workflow optimization
- Train employees on internal tools and systems
- Develop superhero gadgets to supercharge our products
- Be involved in technical decisions from day 1!
YOU BRING IN
- Relevant professional experience in Python and Django
- Experience with relational databases and the usual web development technologies
- Experience with Celery, RabbitMQ, Sentry and Jenkins a plus
- Experience with Google AdWords or other Google APIs a plus
- Integrity, engagement, fun at work and the desire to work together to achieve awesome things!
- Fluent English skills
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- A culture defined by open communication and fair feedback
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops and all the usual startup goodies such as free drinks, fruits and various team events
- German Skills