Ciklum is a global software engineering and solutions company with Scandinavian roots and more than 14 years of experience in IT outsourcing. Since 2002, Ciklum 90+ in-house recruitment specialists have helped some of the biggest and most innovative brands hire and retain more than 2,500 developers in 9 locations across Eastern Europe and Asia. Ciklum development centers became a home for more than 200 teams working for Customers in 31 countries. In February, 2016, Ciklum opened a new production center in Malaga’s PTA, which follows the substantial Ciklum global growth and diversification of worldwide sales and delivery offering. Read in the news: SUR and Andalucía Informacion.
The company has 2,500+ employees, providing a range of services including extended software development teams, quality assurance, research & development, project and product development and engineering consulting. Being a technology partner, Ciklum delivers software engineering excellence to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations across various industries, such as digital agencies, banking and finance, entertainment and gaming, high tech, media and publishing, travel and hotel business.
Follow us at Ciklum IT Spain Facebook
On behalf of Addison Global, Ciklum is looking for Senior Scala Backend Developer to join Malaga team on full-time basis
Addison Global Limited is a new online gambling company building the best of breed mobile sports betting and gaming experience. We are attracting extraordinary and passionate people to build and scale our fast-growing company, by working in a fast-paced and inspirational environment.
If you’re passionate about distributed systems, reactive and functional paradigms, get ready to get your hands dirty with technologies such as Scala, Akka, Kafka and Cassandra. Don’t be afraid if you don’t have experience on a specific topic or technology, we’re continuously learning and helping each other develop their skills!
- Develop Akka based microservices using Scala and scale them out by using the clustering and sharding capabilities.
- Apply Event Sourcing, Backpressure and CQRS patterns when applicable.
- Containerize microservices using Dockers to improve testability, portability and deployability.
- Produce property based and unit tests to help ensuring the quality of the code.
- Design REST and/or Message based APIs and outline the interactions amongst them.
- Provide feedback to the architects on the designs so we get to improve our architecture through experience.
- Contribute on improving the development lifecycle and mentor other members of the team.
- Deep knowledge of the Actor Model and experience with the Akka Framework.
- Solid hands on experience on Functional/Object-Oriented Programming and developing Scala applications.
- Experience with REST APIs and Message Brokers.
- Solid experience with GIT, SBT/Maven.
- 3+ years of IT experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Mastery of the Giphy plugin in Slack
Nice to have:
- Microservice oriented architecture and patterns such as event sourcing and CQRS.
- NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, Riak.
- Akka Extensions: Clustering, Sharding, Streams, Distributed Pub/Sub.
- Testing libraries: ScalaTest, Specs2, ScalaCheck, Mockito.
- Containerization with Docker.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with Agile Development Process (Scrum).
- Love for innovation and new technologies
What's in it for you?
- Work in an environment made by people who wants to drive technology and not to follow;
- Your opinion matters;
- Great team;
- Great place to make products customers love;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
- Competitive salary.
On behalf of CODE WorldWide (codeworldwide.com), Ciklum is looking for Middle / Senior .NET/JS Developer to join Malaga team on full-time basis.
Join the cutting edge technology innovative company – CODE WorldWide. Code uses technology to make marketing work better. They build platforms for brands and their agencies. Streamline their advertising, control their content, automate production, build engagement and harness data to continually improve performance.
Code works in all media types. They work with brands, creative and media agencies and save people a lot of money.
- Production of software application
- Review of requirements
- Software design
- Coding and unit tests
- 4+ years in application development
- Understanding the sense of OOP/OOD/DDD
- Use of OOP and patterns
- ASP.NET+MVC experience
- Advanced experience of working with KnockoutJS
- Performance optimization
- Experience in IoC technologies
- WCF experience
- Design and usability skills are a plus
- Multi-tenant application development experience
- Database clusters and Cloud development experience
- CQRS and Event Sourcing Experience
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to get experience in the most complex product development environment
- Ability to take technical decision since CODE has independent production office in Ukraine with no technical control from London.